So Charlie told Bill (his English teacher) about how his sister's boyfriend would hit her, and he didn't want him to tell his parents but he did. Charlie walked home and when he got there, his sister was sitting in a chair crying. And his parents were standing in front of her. His parents said she isn't allowed to see this boy anymore. Charlie's dad said that he was going to talk to the boy's parents. And then Charlie felt really bad because Bill told his parents about their conversation. His sister told Charlie that she hates him, and she called him a freak.
I'm still a little confused because he's never said what his brother and sister's names are. I think he'll mention them eventually.
This is one of my favorite books! Have you seen the movie?
ReplyDeleteI've heard its a good movie. I haven't seen it. Might have to read the book!
ReplyDeletei really would like to see this movie as well as the book!
ReplyDeleteI really want to see this movie and read the book!
ReplyDeleteThis was a good movie
ReplyDelete