Tuesday, November 5, 2013

blog reflection 11/5/13

My third blog best exemplifies my ability to analyze complex characters because I quoted Charlie's descriptions of Sam and Patrick. I also described Charlie's own personal feelings, and how he felt when Sam and Patrick were talking to him for the first time. This is when Charlie saw Sam and Patrick at the football game and decided to sit with them. He was nervous at first, but surprised after he noticed how nice they were to him.

Then I explained what they did after the game (they went to a restaurant) and Sam and Patrick asked Charlie questions about himself. They were nice questions, and they were trying to make him feel comfortable.

Charlie mentioned that he started to like Sam. And then he started to feel bad about it, because he's younger than her. It made him really upset but he told her about his feelings for her and she laughed about it. Not in a mean way, she was very understanding about it.

I made predictions at the end of that post. I said that I predicted that Charlie will start to hang out more often. I also said that I think Charlie's life will start to get better.



The goals that I have for next trimester are to finish at least one book. I also want to fasten my reading pace because I'm a slow reader. I want to find a book that will interest me, so I don't get distracted. I want to try to read at least every other day.

For writing, I want to make the lengths of my blogs a little longer. I feel like I have enough information in the ones I have already posted, but I will probably put a little more detail into my posts.

Improvements that I want to work on for reading are to focus more in the book I'm reading and not get distracted. I really want to find something that will be interesting to me.

Improvements that I want to work on for writing are to make my posts longer. I also want to put links and pictures in my blogs. I want to be able to post twice a week and keep up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment