Sunday, April 6, 2014

Predictions (Vixen) #2

So far in my book, Gloria has gotten into the speakeasy by guessing the password correctly.  She also drank a glass of alcohol accidentally thinking it was water.  The thing that confuses me is that she's out at a speakeasy on a school night, but she's the president of the Honor Society, and she is supposed to be an example for the rest of the girls.  She felt out of place wearing a peach chiffon sleeveless dress.  She didn't realize that all of the flappers had bobbed hair, and she had to pin her long hair up.  I can't really relate to her as of right now, because I've never left my house at a late hour on a school night.  I predict that when she gets home, her parents will be upset with her and she'll get in trouble.  I also think that her fiance will find out that she was at a speakeasy and he will be upset with her.

This is the dress that I imagine Gloria wearing to the speakeasy:

2 comments:

  1. how did she accidentally drink alcohol? was she just not thinking straight that night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So then, you said that she stayed up very late on a school night... Is she in college then because you also said she has a fiancé? And what is this book about? It sounds cool! :)

    ReplyDelete