Sunday, May 11, 2014

Why do you think the author wrote this work? (Vixen) #5

I think that the author wrote this work to tell us that life hasn't always been like this.  They didn't have iPhones and computers back then, so the author wrote this book to inform us on how people lived back then.  I feel that she tried to make it as accurate as possible.  I think that she wrote it to inform the reader and also entertain the reader.  She tried to direct it towards teenage girls so they can relate to the characters.  Adults could read it too, but they probably wouldn't be able to relate to it as much as teenagers.  I think that she also tried to direct it towards people who are interested in the 1920's.  I think that she made the setting in Chicago because a lot of things happened in Chicago in the 1920's. 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a very interesting story. The 1920s are fascinating, and you should keep reading if you have not finished (just a suggestion)

    ReplyDelete